What are you doing on social media? What’s working? What’s not? How are you assessing your success? What strategies will work best for you? How can you improve your content, engage your audience and convert them to loyal followers, listeners, readers, consumers?
Here’s how we can help:
- Conduct ‘Social Media Strategies” Seminars
- Overview of basic trends and issues
- Building & Managing Expectations
- Conduct Social Media Inventory
- What are you doing
- Competitive analysis
- How have you been measuring it
- What do the metrics say, e.g. number of likes, shares, positive/negative comments, etc.
- Develop Social Media content strategy
- Develop a plan customized to achieve your goals designed to meet your expectations
- Determine which tools to use, e.g. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Tumblr, YouTube, etc.
- Manage messaging on social media
- Update all current accounts (Facebook, Twitter)
- Set up consistent messaging to key influencers
- Post for each platform twice daily (morning / evening)
- Track/monitor comments
- Provide timely reports monitoring platforms